Children require similar types of radiology exams as adults. These examination/procedures include x-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI and more. Children are more susceptible to radiation dose compared to adults. At M&S Radiology, we use the lowest possible dose to ensure child’s safety. Pediatric Radiology works closely with pediatricians, surgeons, oncologists and more, to preform examination/procedures for child’s needs.
- Robert C. Chandler, M.D. (Pediatric Neuroradiology)
- Christina McCune, M.D. (Pediatric Radiology)
- Carlos Morales, M.D. (Pediatric Neuroradiology)
- Ankitkumar H. Patel, M.D. (Pediatric Musculoskeletal Radiology)
- Allan L. Truax, M.D. (Pediatric Musculoskeletal Radiology)